Saturday, May 12, 2012

Smack That Gugl App Review

Hello Gamers!
 The well-known arcade game of Whack-a-Mole is almost everyone's favorite arcade game. And now the app Smack That Gugl, is a lot like Whack-a-Mole! But, way more easier considering you don't have to lift up a heavy mallet.


When the round starts, you smack these blob like creatures called "gugls". As the title suggests, smack those gugls before you smack 3 red-dotted gugls. That are apparently not good. Considering you can't smack red-dotted gugls really got me at first. It's amazing how my brain can't remember to not smack those red-dotted creatures or it makes me think that it's like one of the same ol' gugls that I'm supposed to smack. 

As far as negatives go, their aren't too many. It's just an app being an addictive app. The good part is that you don't have to be an expert at the game. The plot is very basic and anyone can catch on to the app quickly. Overall, I still have this app on my iPod Touch for a while so I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10.

~Lemonlime6~

No comments:

Post a Comment