Friday, June 8, 2012

Inversion Review

Hello Gamers!
 Inversion is a third-person shooter in which you land on the streets of Vanguard City. The laws of gravity is not in this game! The controls are very basic and are easy to remember. So this leaves me, Inversion is a quality over quantity third-person shooter.


You play as Davis Russel, a young police officer, whose daughter is kidnapped from a bloody invasion led by a group of aliens known as, Lutadore. You must find Davis' daughter with your partner in the force, Leo Delgado. But, it is not that easy. Vanguard City is very peculiar and anything can happen. Plus, the laws of gravity is not obtained in this game. You're probably thinking, "When will I save Davis Russel's daughter?"


Overall, my thoughts about Inversion is "okay". I mean the lasting appeal is easily forgotten with the Campaign mode being very easy, and the multiplayer mode not even worth your time. I rate this game a 5.8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment