Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Spec Ops: The Line Review

Hello Gamers!
In Spec Ops: The Line, you play as Captain Martin Walker who weakens every enemy he encounters. You transform into a cliche and then turns into a something destructible. Controlling Walker is your job not mine.



Spec Ops: The Line is a violent, yet interesting Action video game. You find yourself in some intense encounters and some epic battle scenes involving Captain Martin Walker and the Delta Force squad. Spec Ops really shows how great violence can be and how bad it can effect people.



Spec Ops: The Line really tells us a lot about war, and protecting the world from an evil source. As I said, Spec Ops really gives us a good view of stuff we never thought about when we play killing games. Overall, I give Spec Ops: The Line a 8.5 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Overall, from what I’ve seen over at a co-workers house from Dish, I would have to say that Spec Ops: The Line gets my award for the best Third Person Shooter of 2012. I think it’s certainly worthy of standing alongside the Gears series, but such a comparison is unnecessary because The Line stands on its own just fine. I was so impressed by the way it played that I added it to my Blockbuster@Home game queue. Blockbuster is how I rent all my games because I’d go broke any other way. The good thing about Blockbuster is that right now you can even try it out for free. I can’t wait to start playing it myself in the comfort of my own home, and if I decide for some strange reason I really don’t like it, at least I would’ve saved a ton of money by renting instead of buying.

    ReplyDelete