Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man Review

Hello Movie Goers!
The wall-climbing, web-slinger, Spider-Man is back in Sony's reboot of the guy with Spidey-sense. As a long time comic-book fan, I honestly had nothing to hate about this movie.



Although, their is one big thing I got to hate even though I said, "I honestly had nothing to hate about this movie." The movie's director, Marc Webb, really struggled on some of the characters and it's plots. Some of the parts, was sorta like a "romantic" scene of some sort, making it be a love-hate situation.



Overall, this movie is okay. I honestly thought the older movies were way better when Marc Webb wasn't directing. Although, the good part is that audiences don't have to watch the older movies to understand these characters. Their traits are right their and you can watch this movie and not even watch the older ones. Even though this movie was quite a disappointment, I rate it a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment