Thursday, July 5, 2012

Where's My Perry? Review

Hello Gamers!
The semi-aquatic, egg-laying, platypus is here in his first ever app, Where's My Perry?



If you love Phineas and Ferb, this app is for you! In Where's My Perry?, you try to fix the tubes due to Doofenshmirtz's evil scheme of trying to stop the tubes of running water to Perry. The game's a lot like Where's My Water? but this app has a whole different concept than the original app with a more interesting plot.



What I love about this app is that it's the original voice actors just like in the show. It even has hidden files just for the fans of Phineas and Ferb. Although, drawing lines on the iPhone is very difficult and makes the app looks cheap in a way. But, the bottom line is, it's... PERRY! I rate this app a 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment