Friday, July 27, 2012

Minecraft Pocket Edition Review - Minecraft Week

Hello Gamers!
Minecraft has come to the iOS and Android devices in, Minecraft Pocket Edition! What I hate about it, is that they're aren't any creepers, (what kind of Minecraft game doesn't have any creepers?) no hunger bars and no health storage, and they're aren't enough crafting tools just like in the game.



Yes, I understand, this is only the iOS version only. If Notch had the power to even add some features just like the PC version, this game would be a total 8.5 for me. But, Notch didn't add these stuff, so the app is just pretty much like any creative mode server.



Overall, this app lacks on a variety of features. Yes, I know, I'm going to receive some hate about this review. But, seriously, who would really want to buy an app that's freakin' $6.99! I rate this app a 7 out of 10.

Missed the video review? Click here to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment