Monday, September 2, 2013

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Review

A rejected, cartoon, kids action game is probably one of the most easiest ways to describe TMNT: Out of the Shadows. The boring hack and slash gameplay really ways repetitive, and I didn't know what the game had to offer to make it special.


First off, I noticed the graphics on the turtles were really horrible and I thought that the developers were very proud of the graphics. Well, you know what they should be proud of? Making a horrible game! The graphics itself are much more worse. The gameplay is an absolute mess, and I doubt a four year old would even finish the game. I really got annoyed with the sound considering the stuff the turtles said was really on and on. This game is terrible. That's enough said.


The only good thing I think about this game is that I can see a few dads playing this game with their son having a fun time. Although, I highly doubt that. I rate Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows a 2.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment