Thursday, September 5, 2013

Terraria Review

Before I start the review, I want to say that I am doing a review of the new, just released app, Terraria. I am not doing a review of Terraria on the PC. Anyways, now that is over, let's start the review!

A 2D world where killing, crafting, and most of all, surviving is everything in the game of Terraria. I remember the first time I played Terraria on the PC, I had a blast and soon, I also had a blast on my Xbox. Now, Terraria has come to The App Store, and I hope I have a blast with it also. I think I should really stop saying blast now, shouldn't I?


Starting at $4.99, right off the bat I'm going to have to dislike the price of it. Although, the good thing about the price is that cheaper than Minecraft Pocket Edition which is not bad. Anyways, it was really fun doing the basics in what I do in Minecraft Survival like chopping down trees and slashing down monsters. The bosses were challenging and was very rewarding. Lastly, the biggest disappointment in Terraria was that their was no multiplayer. While, I was playing Terraria on the PC, I loved the multiplayer and seeing that it's not on the Terraria app really crushes my Terraria dreams.


Overall, Terraria is pretty fun. It's just the same ol' game just in the palm of your hands. The biggest disappointment was that their is no multiplayer, though, the boss were challenging and rewarding. I rate Terraria a 8 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment