Thursday, September 5, 2013

TOP 5 FRIDAYS: Top 5 Game Boys

Hello Gamers!
 Welcome to Top 5 Fridays! Today on Top 5, I'll give my list of the Top 5 Game Boys just for your nostalgia happiness!

5. Game Boy Micro


This is was probably one of the most interesting, but cool Game Boy ever! It's really small screen and light weight (2.8 oz) was something we never seen before in 2005. All I know is that we will never see a handheld console like this one around this time.

4. Game Boy Advance SP


The Game Boy Advance SP was one of my personal favorites. I had TONS of games on it and the reason I loved it so much was because my Game Boy Advance SP was SpongeBob. Classic.

3. Game Boy Advance


The Game Boy Advance was loved by gamers everywhere and was compared to the SNES. They both were home to great classics like The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

2. Game Boy


The original Game Boy, or should I say the OG Game Boy was one of the best things Nintendo ever invented during the late 80s early 90s. So impressive, the Game Boy is everywhere especially iPhone cases if you know what I mean.

1. Game Boy Color


The Game Boy Color was like weed to every 90s kid. Just like the Game Boy Advance, it was loved and compared to the NES with home to many great classics.

Well, that's it for this week's Top 5 Fridays! For more nostalgia, stay tuned for tomorrow for some Classic Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment