Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Total War: Rome II Review

Sega invites you to Total War: Rome II. A fun, RTS that will have you staring at your computer screen and clicking your mouse for hours and hours. From having a joust with your opponent, or leading your gigantic team to victory is one exciting way to play Total War: Rome II.


First off, the graphics are mediocre, and considering this game is on the PC really disappointed me because graphics on the PC are always fantastic! I also thought that the battles itself was a bit dull, but it's still fun once you can learn all the awesome stuff Total War offers. Also, I realized that the game does go slow, and by slow I mean the game itself. Although, what I did really like about the game is that the map is really huge so you can have an endless battle in an endless map. 


Although the game can be slow overall, it takes time to learn, and when you do, it's sort of fun. Despite, the dull graphics, the endless map will have you playing for hours. The game is mediocre so I rate Total War: Rome II a 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment