Friday, September 6, 2013

Puppeteer Review

Experience the whole world of Puppeteer in which SCE Japan Studio offers something different and new to the PlayStation 3 library of games. The platformer is rewarding, sweet, and really captures one of the most hardcore gamer out their. I guess you can say is that Puppeteer is for every gamer out their.


Puppeteer really reminded me if LittleBigPlanet and Muramasa Rebirth made a baby and soon Puppeteer was born. Minus the anime in Muramasa, the graphics and the game played out really reminded me of the gameplay in Muramasa Rebirth on my PS Vita. While the LittleBigPlanet remembrance in Puppeteer was absolutely everything. The beautiful artsyle really caught my eye and you should always grab a friend or a family member to join in with you in Puppeteer. I also loved that it offers tons of content so the replay value is high. Although, I got to dislike the face that their isn't a Puppeteer online and if they did have a Puppeteer online, I would be playing that for days, hours, months, even years.


Overall, the game is a blast. It's a lot like a LittleBigPlanet meets Muramasa Rebirth and it offers tons of content. Although, I didn't like the fact their was no Puppeteer Online. I rate Puppeteer a 8.7 out of 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment