Monday, July 8, 2013

APP REVIEW:BOUNTY HUNTER:BLACK DAWN

Hello gamers I'm CDB sorry I haven't been posting I have been very busy anyway I am doing a review now.This review about The new Freyr Games app the creators of Star Warfare:Alien Invasion and Amazing Runner.Both games are free and really good.Bounty Hunter Black dawn is a FPS game with missions multiplayer and pvp.This game is a futuristic game but still run down.You can pick from four different classes and stay like that.There is Soldiers,Medic,Sniper and Engineer.As long as you have a game center account you can play online.You have to pay for the full version but there is a free version too.                                                         



This game is really good and if you get the game now paid version you get like 200 mithrils because the game is so new it happens randomly but still you get a ton of mithrils if you get the game now.
    I give this game a 8 out of 10.This was CDB and I will see you gamers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment