Monday, July 22, 2013

TROLLING TUESDAYS: Omegle Trolling 2

Hello Gamers!
 Welcome to Trolling Tuesdays: Everyone's favorite day here at MGR! Since you guys loved Omegle Trolling so much, I brought it back pretending to be a Candy Crush Developer and saying that if they give me a suggestion to make Candy Crush better, I can give them a sneak peek on some new levels. Well, so they did. And instead of actually showing them a real sneak peek, I sent them a video of a Rick Roll 10 hour loop.

NOTICE: We are not sponsoring or affiliated with Candy Crush Saga nor King Games.



Click to enlarge like really. 

I guess this week's Trolling Tuesdays can possibly be the best one ever with someone getting trolled and rick rolled combined! Anyways, if you guys love seeing me troll on Omegle, tell us in the comments! Well, c'ya guys tomorrow for some Weapon Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment