Monday, July 8, 2013

TROLLING TUESDAYS: Omegle Trolling

Want to be apart or be trolled by us on Omegle as apart of Trolling Tuesdays? Type in one of your interests as MonkeyGamerReviews.

Hello Gamers! Welcome to Trolling Tuesdays! This time I take my trollings talents to Omegle. Yes, yes, I know Omegle isn't considered to be a video game nor app. But some video game YouTubers have been making videos of them using Omegle so I was pretty much inspired. On Omegle, I troll a guy who is apparently in a bad mood. I try to cheer him up by making him go on websites like shoedazzle.com or justfab.com which is pretty much a shoe eBay for women.

NOTICE: We are not sponsoring nor affiliated with Shoe Dazzle or JustFab. *Insert More Legal Stuff Here*


Click to enlarge

Usually when I am at the office on a Sunday or Monday trying to troll someone it takes time and lots of thought and overall, it's pretty hard. Gladly, Omegle Trolling was pretty fun and easy. I'm pretty you guys enjoy seeing Trolling Tuesdays when it involves Omegle so stay tuned for more Omegle Trolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment