Friday, July 26, 2013

CLASSIC SATURDAYS: Galaga (80s) Review

Hello Gamers!
 Welcome to this week's Classic Saturday where we review your favorite video games from the 70s, 80s, and 90s! This week on Classic Saturday, I do a review of Galaga which was a famous arcade game during the early 80s.


Galaga brings you a challenge every single level and it's bright colors really attracts the eye considering it's only a 8-bit game. Namco did a great job making the game really colorful and great and very addicting. The sound is amazing and I absolutely love the Galaga theme song. Although, I think the graphics could have been more straight, though, the graphics are pretty complex to begin with.


Overall, the game is great, and I would like to see a Galaga HD reboot on a next gen console. I rate Galaga a 8.2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment