Thursday, July 18, 2013

GAMER RANT: Minecon Ticket Prices, When Will They Be Released?

WHEN ARE THE TICKET PRICES GOING TO BE RELEASED? Yes, I am going to Minecon, but I will not be meeting fans of MGR for privacy reasons, and also because it will be too much work for me. Sadly, Lemonlime6 and CarnageDaBoss will not be there because they are busy the date that Minecon is coming. I am not definitely going because I need to figure the price out which is the balance between whether I am going or not since the fricken prices have not been released, and I WILL RECORD AND TALK! The only downside is that I am going to have to record with an iPhone 4 do quality wont be very good. I hope to be there to see the Mindcrackers! If you didn't know, I am a diehard fan of Mindcrack thanks to paulsoaresjr who thankfully got invited to the server so I could see Guude and the other wonderful guys on Mindcrack. See you in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment