Friday, July 5, 2013

NCAA Football 14 Review

College football is back with NCAA Football 14. With the NCAA Football series trying to improve the game overall, EA Sports tries as much as they can, but NCAA Football 14 won't budge. This installment has me wondering, "Will the NCAA Football series ever bounce back?" All I know is that NCAA Football 14 isn't the year where college football on gaming consoles would dominate.


What has me rage about the game is it's tackles and the way the game runs. A normal tackle will have the game not work well in the smoothness department. What EA Sports was trying to do to improve this franchise was to work on both ends of the game and the football, but I find the mode to be difficult and unrewarding. What I love about sports games is it's commentary. What I liked about the commentary is the halftime reports. While what I don't like about the commentary is that sometimes they say a statement and it doesn't go along what is happening.


Despite the series being in hot-water, NCAA Football 14 is okay, but not the best and can definitely improve. After all, I hope that next year this franchise can bounce back because I can see that the NCAA Football series can go big in the future like other sports games such as NBA 2K. Overall, NCAA Football 14 is mediocre and okay. I rate it a 7.3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment