Saturday, July 6, 2013

CLASSIC SATURDAYS: Mario Kart 64 (N64 90s) Review

Hello Gamers! Lemonlime6 here with this week's Classic Saturday. This week on Classic Saturday, we got a review of Mario Kart 64 on the Nintendo 64 released during the late 90s. Honestly, I was a big fan of the SNES version of the game, and now that Nintendo made a sequel to the game on the N64 is just awesome.


The character lists is pretty much the only thing that lacks in the game for me. At the time, the world of Super Mario didn't have too many characters, but as I think about it today, they could've added a goomba, koopas, or something. Although at the time, not too many gamers cared about the characters as much as people do today. The presentation really had my eye sparkle with all the cute characters and the game was very simple and worked very well on the Nintendo 64.


With Mario Kart 8 coming to the Wii U, I hope to see big things especially with the zero gravity karts added to the game. Mario Kart games never get old and I hope Mario Kart 8 can have that same element Mario Kart 64 brings to the table. Anyways, I rate Mario Kart 64 a 8.7 out of 10. That's it for this week's Classic Saturday! Stay tuned for tomorrow for Sunday Wrap-Ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment