Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ace of Spades Review

Hey guys, and it is MG back with another review. Sorry for the recent inconsistencey, I have been quite busy with other things lately, so today I want to make up some of the lost posts. Ace of Spades is actually my younger brother's, but I somtimes play when I have nothing else to do. Ace of Spades was a decent game in the Beta and Alpha days, but Jagex butchered the official release of the hell-forsaken game. Shooting mechanics have drastically changed from a more inviting shooter to an old 90's game on the Atari that doesn't even work right. The 4 classes you get are totally unrelated to the real game, since the Miner has a godamn Pump-Action Shotgun with 20 practically empty shells of melted Lego Bricks. The maps are as nice looking as a baby's first building block creation the logo is more or less a scratch copy of a 4-year-old's drawing. Overall, I give Ace of Spades a 4 out of 10 since it is playable and utterly stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment