Thursday, June 27, 2013

TOP 5 FRIDAYS: Top 5 PlayStation Characters

Hello Gamers! Welcome to this week's Top 5 Friday featuring the Top 5 PlayStation Characters! PlayStation has tons of video game exclusives that feature one of the coolest characters which makes the PlayStation be so special. Anyways let's start off the countdown!
 
                                                                        5. PaRappa the Rapper



PaRappa the Rapper has been a beloved character in my childhood. A PaRappa the Rapper reboot on the PlayStation 4 won't be bad either. My opinion? PaRappa the Rapper is a better rapper than Lil' Wayne.

4. Sackboy

This cute ball of sack is quite the demon. Sackboy can tackle anything at the same time of getting a girlfriend of Sackgirl.

3. Sweet Tooth



Sweet Tooth is just a badass. He reminds me much of a pedophile and he would fit right in the show Duck Dynasty. 

2. Cole MacGrath


Cole MacGrath isn't your normal mailman. In my opinion, he's got more powerful than Iron Man. I really wanted him to appear in inFamous Second Son, but I doubt that's happening.

1. Nathan Drake


This heartthrob of many girl gamers got the power of anything. Uncharted is one of my most favorite series on the PlayStation. I would love to see a prequel of Uncharted 3 before the end happened.

Well, that's it for this week's Top 5 Friday. If you don't agree with my countdown, in a comment below, tell us your countdown! Anyways, c'ya tomorrow for Classic Saturdays. 





No comments:

Post a Comment