Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Company of Heroes 2 Review

 A World War II strategy game of Company of Heroes 2 is a pretty good game considering it's made by SEGA. The recent games by SEGA were pretty crappy. For example, ALIENS: Colonial Marines, that game had an awesome trailer, but the game didn't leave up to the trailer. This game is an okay RTS.

                                        

 The thing I hate about Company of Heroes 2 is it's horrid campaign and multiplayer. The graphics and sound stand out pretty well, but the playability of the game is pretty unresponsive. No doubt that Company of Heroes 1 is way better than Company of Heroes 2. I can see this game fun and entertaining with it's high replay value.

                        .

 Overall, Company of Heroes 2 has it's flaws, but I wouldn't really recommended it to a friend. If I wanted to try out the game, I prefer to rent Company of Heroes 2. Overall, this game is a great RTS, but, the campaign and multiplayer are quite the disappointment. To end it, I rate Company of Heroes 2 a 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment