Friday, June 21, 2013

TOP 5 FRIDAYS: Top 5 Upcoming Games E3 2013

Hello Gamers! It's Friday meaning it's Top 5 Friday time featuring the Top 5 Upcoming Games that were announced at E3 2013! 5. Call of Duty: Ghosts
COD is back and it seems to be the same game as usual? Not... The game always seems to be the same when it comes to the multiplayer, but the Campaign is more fun in my opinion. Seeing how Ghosts will go with it's Campaign will be something I'm looking forward to. 4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Ubisoft's franchise Assassin's Creed comes back with it's new installment of pirates. I honestly wanted to have ninjas, but seeing pirates assassinate other pirates is absolutely epic. 3. Grand Theft Auto V
GTA's great and troll like gameplay returns and seems to look more hilarious and inappropriate which makes Grand Theft Auto's inappropriateness be Grand Theft Auto. 2. Battlefield 4
One thing about Battlefield 4, it's graphics. 'Nuff said. 1. Titanfall
This game, I just can't get enough of this game. I just want to grab the game cover and hug it with all my might. IT'S OFFICIAL, I NEED TITANFALL! In the comments below, tell us what games we left out and what you thought about our countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment