Friday, June 21, 2013

Best of PlayStation 4 At E3 2013

E3 may be over, but here at Monkey Gamer Reviews we can not get over the great news that happened during SONY'S presentation of the PlayStation 4. So, I Lemonlime6 will give my opinion about the presentation.
BEST GAME: inFamous: Second Son The game really caught my eye considering I honestly loved the 1st and 2nd game. Considering Cole is gone and now you're playing as Delsin Rowe, the game will be very interesting to see how the games pulls off.
I really have high hopes for this one. BEST GRAPHICS: Destiny Destiny is just amazing and very appealing with it's crisp very real graphics. Not only are the graphics are absolutely amazing, the gameplay seems amazing also.
The game much reminds me of Battlefield 3 with it's great graphics. Hopefully it plays well!

No comments:

Post a Comment