Friday, June 28, 2013

GAMER RANTS: Candy Crush Saga Is Overrated!

Words cannot describe on how much I hate Candy Crush Saga. But really, that's not the point of today's Gamer Rant. The main idea is that Candy Crush Saga is OVERRATED!



So you wake up, check your email and what do you get? Yes, a Candy Crush Saga request from your friends from FaceBook. One of my favorite app to kill time is Flow Free. It's a great puzzle game. As I am enjoying myself, I look at the bottom and I see a Candy Crush Saga ad. I'm telling you, Candy Crush Saga is everywhere!



If you're one of those people that play Candy Crush and is addicted to it. Just stop. Trust me, it will save your life. If you don't believe me continue playing and I would really recommend this rehab center.



Anyways, that's it for today's Gamer Rant. Stay tuned for tomorrow's Gamer Rant featuring MonkeyGamer's rant on World of Warcraft.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more. Candy crush is basically the equivalent of a repost on iFunny, and foolish victims are buying into the "originality" without a second thought.

    ReplyDelete