Thursday, June 27, 2013

GAMER RANTS: Stop Making More Kinect Games!

Hello Gamers! Lemonlime6 here with another Gamer Rant. Today's Gamer Rant has me ranting about video game developers still making more Kinect games. *sigh* Honestly, when they announced the Kinect I was pretty psyched. The whole you're the controller thing really got me excited for it. Until, I tried it out...


The Kinect is pretty unresponsive. You just move your hand, it takes like 3 seconds to respond back. Plus, in my opinion and probably your opinion also, the Kinect is very racist. The Kinect apparently doesn't work on dark-skined people. And Microsoft's excuse for everything that involves your Kinect is.. "Maybe your lighting is bad."


The games I can tolerate are the Just Dance series and the Dance Central series. Both of the games are fun and it works pretty well on the Kinect. Probably only the two games that work well on the Kinect. I mean you can freakin' order pizza on the Kinect. That may sound badass, but in reality, if you think about it, that's pretty bad...


If the Kinect is making a return with the Kinect 2.0, it better impress. But, if the Kinect 2.0 is garbage, the
Xbox One better not be garbage also.

Anyways, that it for today's Gamer Rant! Stay tuned for tomorrow's Gamer Rant featuring Candy Crush Saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment