Tuesday, June 18, 2013

GAMER RANTS: My Opinion About Killer Instinct's Demo At E3

The game Killer Instinct that I loved during the 90s is making a return and coming to the Xbox One. I honestly loved the news and couldn't wait to try it at E3... So I did. I had high expectations for this game, but I ended up disliking the demo. Here's why:
* Only two characters - Sabrewulf and Jago - Killer Instinct has TONS of characters on it's roster, but they only showed 2 playable characters? C'mon! * Design looks much like Mortal Kombat rather than Killer Instinct's unique art style. * The character designs are way off and doesn't describe what the characters really are. EX: Jago is a ninja, but he really looked like John Rambo in this one. Well, it's only just the demo. I just hope the game impresses me and that the demo proves me wrong. I guess we'll just have to see when the reboot is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment