Wednesday, June 26, 2013

GAME REVIEW: DEADPOOL

Hello Gamers! It's finally here I decided to do the review today since I got a lot of views on the Deadpool trailer post. Anyways, Deadpool is mostly like the comics if you read the Deadpool then you know that Deadpool adds all the humor to the game. The graphics are very cartoony like the comics, but just enough to show that it's still a game.This game is very very bloody when you use the swords. I know that already there is gameplays, walkthroughs and reviews of this game already but if your reading this I feel special. Anyway back to the game I really love the humor Deadpool brings to it.I  don't want to spoil the game for you but if you want to watch it, it's in the video.If you don't want to watch skip it.
  The first two minutes really cracked me up so much. If you want to watch the rest of the game play knock yourself out but he is just to funny for me. I watched the whole thing and played it and I finally found the funniest part of the game on YouTube.
    I really liked that he is able to shoot behind his back without aiming. I know that most super hero games the hero's can heal themselves but for this healing himself is one of his ability's. When you see the cuts on him you regenerate the cuts close up.I  thought they stay there but they don't I thought that was really cool. I know this has been a long review but this game was amazing. Most of the hero games just knocks out the enemy's but Deadpool doesn't care he slices off the enemy's body parts! I rate Deadpool a 10 out of 10.
  That's it for the review this was CDB and I will see you gamers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment