Friday, August 30, 2013

CLASSIC SATURDAYS: Resident Evil 4 (2000s GC) Review - MGR SELECT

Resident Evil 4 is amazing and is one of the best games that are on the GameCube hands down. Oh and did I forget to say its the best Resident Evil game ever? Yeah. It's frightening jump scares get me everytime and the presentation really sparked up a new fire in Capcom's Resident Evil franchise.


What I enjoyed was the cutscenes. It's as if I was watching a cartoon horror movie during the 90s if I didn't know I was watching a Resident Evil 4 cutscene. Speaking of the visuals, the graphics are amazing and I guess I could say it enhances my feels if that makes sense. Anyways, the sound effects really gets your heart to beat faster and faster. While the gameplay is also amazing with the exciting, rewarding, and intense boss fights. I really enjoyed the unlockables and I found myself trying to unlock something exciting.


To be honest with you guys, nothing is really bad with Resident Evil 4. It's easily the best game in the RE franchise and is one of the best GameCube games. Like almost every classic game I review for Classic Saturdays, this game has a very special place in my heart so I rate Resident Evil 4 a perfect 10 out of 10 and it's no doubt it is a MGR Select.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a MGR Select? A MGR Select is a favored game that we love at Monkey Gamer Reviews and we all recommended it to you and your friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment