Friday, August 23, 2013

MGR GOES SOCIAL - Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter & Instagram!

Like we said earlier this month of August, we will be going to have a Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram page. It took a while for me to put the page up because I was pretty busy with the blog considering Gamescom 2013 is going on in Germany, and MonkeyGamer & I had to record some Rage Games before he had to go to vacation again. Well, I found the right time, and I finally made the pages. Yay!


Like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/MonkeyGamerReviews


Follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/OfficialMGR


Follow us on Instagram at Instagram.com/MonkeyGamerReviews or follow us on the Instagram app on @monkeygamerreviews

We hope to see there on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment