Thursday, August 29, 2013

Little Galaxy Review

The simple, colorful and gloomy world of Little Galaxy, is one of the most fun I have ever had with an app. The sometimes cute visuals caught my eye as if it really reminded me of an indie game that came to The App Store. I found myself enjoying the graphics and the simple gameplay.


The gameplay is not complicated at all. Timing is everything in Little Galaxy while you have to time your jumps by tapping to get to the other platform or planet. The game gets pretty challenging once you get farther into the game so it will leave you playing the same level for days. Even weeks. Although, I am a very impatient person meaning that I failed my jumps most of the time and I had to start the level again. Little Galaxy is not for impatient people so I recommend this app to people who can wait to win. Anywho, the game is pretty much an endless runner without the running. Endless runners are everywhere now on The App Store so this is a big no no. 


Overall, the game is pretty fun, but can get old quick. The game will suck you in quickly, but I can't see someone play hours and hours of playing Little Galaxy for almost the whole day. I rate Little Galaxy a 7.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment