Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rayman Legends Review - MGR SELECT

A cute, "silent but deadly" platform game is one of the most easiest ways to describe Rayman Legends. Oops, did I forget a word? Oh yeah, the game is, well, awesome. Rayman and friends jump through obstacles and clash with some of the most wackiest animals you have ever seen in one of the best platforming games of 2013.


What I want to tell you guys first is that I played the Wii U version of the game for the review and also played it on the PS3 and Xbox 360. My honest opinion, is that the game works the best when it's played on the Wii U and dominates when it's compared to the PlayStation and Xbox. The Wii U is the console to go if you're excited to play some sweet platformers. Anyways, back to the review. The gameplay was great and the Co-Op was a blast and is one of the most fun I have ever had with my friends. Ubisoft really delivers in this Rayman game.


Also, I had a great time listening to it's soundtrack. The clever music really goes along with the action-packed levels Ubisoft brings to the table. The replay value is absolutely high and is really fun. Although, I just thought that at some moments of the game the graphics looked a bit dull and that I couldn't go play some online Co-Op. If it did, I'd rate this game a 10 out of 10, no doubt.


Overall, Ubisoft did a really fantastic job and is continuing to impress in the Rayman franchise. The Co-Op is the most fun I've ever had with my friends, and it offers great fun for all ages. I enjoyed the music and the replay value is exceptionally high. Although, I just thought that the graphics looked a bit dull at some moments and that they're isn't an online Co-Op. Anyways, this game is epic so I rate Rayman Legends a 9.5 out of 10.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a MGR Select? A MGR Select is a favored game that we love at Monkey Gamer Reviews and we all recommended it to you and your friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment