Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Review

Sweet niblets. What a game this is! And nope, I didn't say that in excitement. The XCOM series has changed it's gamestyle so many times it feels like it's a whole new different series every game. It just doesn't feel like it's XCOM anymore. It's, it's, different.


First off in my opinion, it's nowhere close to be an XCOM game, and if I didn't know it was apart of the XCOM series, I would just think it would be this crappy TPS with aliens. And to be honest with you, it's really just that. 2K Games tries to impress and is dying to live well by it's franchises' name. Although, there are good stuff about the game. I actually enjoyed the weapons and the story had a lot of plot twists. Overall, I just thought that the game needed a HUGE umph, to make this game really stand out with the other XCOM games.


The game lacks of a lot of things, but I enjoyed the plot twists and it's weapons. I just thought that the game didn't have a lot of things that would stand out and needed that huge umph. Overall, I'm pretty disappointed in this game and pretty much disappointed in what 2K is doing to their great franchise of XCOM. I rate The Bureau: XCOM Declassified a 5 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I know I said I would do a review on XCOM but it was to disheartening to rate it as low as it deserves.

    ReplyDelete