Thursday, August 22, 2013

TOP 5 FRIDAYS: Top 5 PlayStation 4 Launch Titles - Gamescom 2013 Special

Hello Gamers!
 Welcome to this week's edition of Top 5 Fridays! With Sony releasing the PlayStation 4 Launch Titles at Gamescom 2013 this week, we decided to do a Top 5 list of the most anticipated PlayStation 4 launch titles. So let's get this started!

5. LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes


At 5, we have LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes. I mean c'mon. This is just adorable. How can you not miss out on this? I thought DC characters in LEGO versions were cute until I found out about MARVEL characters in LEGO. 

4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag


Although, I was wanting ninjas in the newest Assassin's Creed game, pirates will do I guess. Seeing some sweet pirate ship battles will be totally epic, and will really blow me away and make my jaw drop. No joke.

3. Call of Duty Ghosts


With the new Blitz mode announced at Gamescom 2013, I got much more excited. At first when the game was very first announced I was not too excited. Everyone predicted that a new COD game will be coming out. But, now it's different. This game is going to be very interesting, but fun.

2. Battlefield 4


Battlefield is back. Great graphics awesome gameplay is one easy way to describe the Battlefield series to a clueless gamer. Battlefield 3 was a great experience and hopefully Battlefield 4 will still provide that great world of the Battlefield franchise to compete with COD: Ghosts. 

1. Watch Dogs


I'm pretty sure we all expected Watch Dogs to be number one on this Top 5 Fridays list. An open world stealth game is just great and in what should be a contender for game of the year for 2013.

Well, that's it for this week's Top 5 Fridays! Stay tuned for tomorrow's Classic Saturdays!







No comments:

Post a Comment