Monday, August 26, 2013

We Apologize For The Lack of Posts These Past Days

Hello Gamers!
 Like we said in the title, we apologize for the lack of posts these pasts days as we were just posting Classic Saturdays, Sunday Wrap-Ups, and Monday Memes. As MonkeyGamer was on vacation again, I was also pretty busy these past few days. Last Saturday, I went to New York. While, on Sunday, I had a picnic to go to. On Monday, I had to go to my new school's orientation. I hope you guys understand, but to make it up to you guys, we'll be having a busy Tuesday tomorrow where we will have Trolling Tuesdays featuring NBA 2K13, two reviews of Rayman Legends and Madden 25, and MonkeyGamer & I will be recording some videos for our YouTube channel. Anyways, I hope you guys understand. That's it and GAME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment