Sunday, August 18, 2013

Disney Infinity Review

Disney Infinity has come a long way now. Although, tons and tons of critics thought that it was a Skylanders knock-off, it's two whole new different games. From, Sulley, to Lightning McQueen, all of your favorite Disney characters come to your favorite consoles.


First of all, the graphics are very cool and cartoony which makes it so impressive. Also, what I enjoyed is that each figure has it's own story mode so the game is endless and you can never get tired of the game. To add on, the Toy Box mode is great and really reminds me of a Happy Wheels level creator in 3D, but with Disney characters. I just thought the characters were a bit expensive while just a normal character will cost at $14.99. While a normal Skylander core character will cost at $10. What I didn't like about the game is that it didn't offer the classic Disney characters such as Goofy, Daffy Duck, or even our favorite classic movies. Lastly, I just thought the Power Disks were interesting and were $5 just for these disks. They're pretty much upgrades to your character. And I seriously don't want to pay 5 bucks just to upgrade my character.

     

Overall, the game is great and I had a great time with it and I was having a blast with the Toy Box mode. It's going to be very interesting on how much money it's going to make when Swap Force is out. When the second Disney Infinity game comes out, I hope they bring in some Marvel and Star Wars characters. Anyways, I rate Disney Infinity a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment