Friday, August 23, 2013

CLASSIC SATURDAYS: Zombies Ate My Neighbors (90s SNES) Review

A horror game on the SNES, was a great combination. Combining both of those two elements equals up to Zombies Ate My Neighbors. A very classy shoot 'em up game was something that isn't collecting dust in my cabinet from this day on.


In Zombies Ate My Neighbors, you have to find your ten missing neighbors before the zombies eat them. Hence the title. From chainsaw brains hungry zombies to axe murders are some of the zombies you'll find along the way. The character design is what really impressed me and it's the gameplay is really fun and exciting when you're playing with a friend. The music really goes well and can give you goosebumps. Although, I just thought the weapons lacked in design.


Overall, I had a blast playing this game during the early 90s as a kid. I would love to see a Zombies Ate My Neighbors HD reboot. After all, shooting zombies with a blaster gun with 3D glasses on is pretty awesome. I rate Zombies Ate My Neighbors a 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment