Thursday, August 15, 2013

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Review - MGR SELECT

Ubisoft's Splinter Cell legacy continues with Splinter Cell: Blacklist. It makes gamers feel like they're a stealth agent smashing and obliterating your enemies along the way. All the great pieces that made Conviction in 2010 is brought back together and brings an exciting adventure of Splinter Cell: Blacklist.


First thing I noticed when playing the game were the graphics. The graphics really caught me eye and were pretty and spooky at the same time leaving that combo perfect for the story line. It's cut scenes and gameplay is definitely going to sometimes scare you. After playing tons of The Last of Us lately, I can just hear clickers in my head and trust me that does not sound pleasent at all. So pretty much, I was frightened throughout the whole game considering that the game is mostly pitch black. The game is very entertaining and is probably one of the best stealth games released this year. Also, the multiplayer mode is just amazing and honestly, you're going to play the Spies vs Merc mode all day. What I didn't enjoy about the game was that it was sometimes a bit easy to find your enemies and easily sneak around them.


Overall, I had a blast playing Blacklist and the co-op is great and I was sucked in right into the multiplayer. Although at some parts of the game I just thought you can easily just sneak around your enemies without them noticing you. Despite that, Splinter Cell: Blacklist is definitely a MGR select so I rate it a 9 out of 10. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a MGR Select? A MGR Select is a favored game that we love at Monkey Gamer Reviews and we all recommended it to you and your friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment