Thursday, August 29, 2013

TOP 5 FRIDAYS: Top 5 Nintendo Franchises

Hello Gamers!
 Welcome to this week's Top 5 Fridays! This week on Top 5, I put up my list of the Top 5 Nintendo Franchises. Let's go!

5. Kirby


A pink puff of marshmallow or unknown substance sucking up their enemies is probably one of the most awesome and most sexual things I have ever seen. But, it's always fun, right? That is just one of the reasons why Kirby will always be so dear to my heart.

4. Metriod


Despite not having a single Metriod reboot anytime as I am aware of, I still love Metriod. With the 2DS coming out, everyone would like to have it so the 2DS can have some sales I'm guessing.

3. Pokemon


One of the best RPGs in the whole world. 'Nuff said.

2. Mario


The classic, Mario. Jumping on Goobas and Koopas never get old, but saving Princess Peach does. Despite almost the same story line, I find myself always loving the Mario franchise.

1. The Legend of Zelda


Smashing people's pots to saving the helpless Zelda also never gets old. Slashing with your Master Sword and the awesome music is always heartwarming to every gamers' heart.

Well, that's it for this week's Top 5 Fridays. Stay tuned for tomorrow's Classic Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment