Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Worms 3 Review

Seeing our favorite deadly worms fighting with wacky weapons or explosives from various consoles was great. But now, they're coming to The App Store. Yep, shiz just got real. From the Beach, Sewer, or Farm, the worms are going at it no matter what.


To be honest with you guys, Worms 3 is much more different than the Worms games on consoles. Although, it's still fun. Right off the bat, I loved the graphics. It looks the same when compared to the Worms series. Also, the wide variety of weapons was such a win for me. Although, I found to get tons of crashes and the game is way too expensive at $4.99 and should be lowered to $1.99 in my opinion.


Overall, Team17 did a pretty great job on bringing Worms to iOS devices. It sure does get annoying when the app crashes and it's pretty expensive. Though I did enjoy the variety of weapons I can use. I rate Worms 3 a 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment