Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tales of Xillia Review

I'm a huge anime junkie and playing Tales of Xillia, I fell in love with the genre even more. Tales of Xillia is back and it really hooks you into the story and it's RPG style of game really makes it heart warming as if you had feelings for the character. Namco Bandai does a impressive job on not making you drop the controller to your PlayStation.


What I love about Tales of Xillia is that it really grabs the gamer and really reminds me as if I am reading a book. Some of environments' graphics are great, but some parts of the game, the visuals can get unappealing. Also, the music is great and fits well within the story line.


Overall, Namco Bandai did a wonderful job on bringing back Tales of Xillia. It really made me realize on how awesome anime games can really be. I just guess Dragon Ball Z can't understand the concept on making a good anime game. Well anyways, I rate Tales of Xillia a 8.5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment