Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WEAPON WEDNESDAYS: Batarang from Arkham City

Hello Gamers!
 Today on Weapon Wednesdays, we feature the Caped Crusader's very own, Batarang from Arkham City. The Batarang was one of my favorite weapons that Batman used whenever I had the time to read the comics. It's one of my favorite weapons in Arkham City, and is arguably one of the best weapons in Batman history.


Why I love it so much is that it's pretty much Arkham City and Australia made a baby and boom! The Batarang was born. When playing Arkham City, I had a blast slashing people with a bommerang with a bat design on it. All I can say is, I'm pretty excited to try out the Batarang in Arkham Origins.

Well, that's it for this week's Weapon Wednesdays! Stay tuned for tomorrow's Tips/Tricks Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment