Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mikey Hooks Review

What I got to say about the app, Mikey Hooks by BeaverTap Games has got me HOOKED. You see what I did there? The speed-run platformer gameplay really is intense and it's really filled with twists and turns that'll will hopefully leave you in rage tempting to throw your phone outside the window.


Through twenty four story levels and twelve race levels, it's an endless way to never get bored. Swinging through ice spikes, or vines of doom, the game will be filled with many risks and will never get old. The game is great and can really get a bit intensive and can have you tapping the hell out of your phone. Although, I think that the game needs to add some open world type of gameplay and you can somehow explore the map and it's unique setting.


The game is great and for $1.99, it's not bad. It gets you grabbed into the game really quick and it's an amazing addiction. It's a lot like Jetpack Joyride on drugs in my opinion. Anyways, on a serious topic, I rate Mikey Hooks a 8.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment