Thursday, August 15, 2013

TOP 5 FRIDAYS: Top 5 Most Overused Minecraft Skins

Hello Gamers!
 It's time for Top 5 Fridays! This week on T5F, I, Lemonlime6, will be putting my list of the Top 5 Most Overused Minecraft Skins.

5. JeromeASF


At 5, we have Minecraft YouTuber, JeromeASF. I do respect him and his work and I sometimes enjoy watching his videos, but at least every Minecraft server has tons of people rocking his Minecraft skin. One day the craze will be over. One day..

4. Mob In a Sweater


4, we have any mob in a sweater. Although tons of people seem to enjoy the Enderman, Creeper, or Slime in a sweater wearing some matching headphones. It gets pretty annoying and it's cool, but just way too overused.

3. Emo Guy In a Sweater


Yup, the infamous sweater returns! Although, a mob isn't wearing a sweater or headphones, a emo guy is wearing them. You know, the dark black hair with headphones with some wild eye color like a red or bright blue? Yep. They're also taking over every MC server with that horrible skin.

2. Troll In a Suit


To be honest with you guys, I love when people get trolled. I know that sounds mean, but it's funny to be honest with you guys. Whenever I have to troll someone for Trolling Tuesdays, I have a blast. But now, trolls in suits are everywhere. Especially in Minecraft. They're everywhere! AHHH!!!

1. SkyDoesMinecraft


Lastly, at #1, we have SkyDoesMinecraft. Yes, that names sounds really familiar with you if you play Minecraft. Just like JeromeASF, I have respect for his videos and I sometimes watch him when I have nothing else good to do. Although, I wouldn't consider myself apart of the Sky Army. Anyways, his skin is pretty overused and it's everywhere. I mean I know he now has 5,000,000 subscribers, but just imagine if 5,000,000 people had his skin on. Yeah, that sounds a lot like Hell.

Anyways, that will wrap-up this week's Top 5 Friday! If you guys didn't agree with my list, comment your lists down below. C'ya guys tomorrow with some Classic Saturdays!

2 comments: