Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Madden NFL 25 Review

Madden NFL returns with Madden NFL 25. With twenty five years of Madden, does the franchise finally live up to it's name or does it cry out a river made out of football players' sweat? Let's find out.


First off, it does suck you in and is still fun with friends just like every sports game. The game feeds you well with the greatness of NFL football. The mechanic is fun, and I found myself enjoying both offense and defense. What I didn't like is that I seriously didn't see a change from the last Madden game. Also, the new Connected Franchise mode lacks on a lot of levels.


Overall, the game is mediocre. The game got a lot of hype considering it's been twenty five years of Madden and I was enjoying the cover vote of New School vs Old School. Honestly, I hope the game fixes these huge annoying things I found in the game and just change the games' gameplay mechanic overall. I rate Madden NFL 25 a 6.5 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Madden 21 Coins is made use of within the My Group mode to receive the ideal player's game currency. Played a vital function in Madden 21. Using the update in the player roster, the functionality of players this season has begun to show. In Madden 21, you will discover distinct challenges just about every week. Players can get Madden 21 following finishing the challenge. Coins or other new items, but players have to have to invest a great deal of time for you to spend focus towards the challenge. Quite a few players now start out to purchase Madden 21 Coins from on the web web-sites. When you have this notion, I recommend you visit EZMUT. Due to the fact their transaction approach is very safe.
    The first factor to think about when picking on line trading platform safety would be the cost. The value of EZMUT is decrease than the market place value since I've placed many orders here, and their rates are extremely low cost. In case you have any questions about their on line The customer support staff will also assist you to solve the issue to create your order go smoothly, the last point, so you'll be able to save a good deal of unnecessary time spent on the game.

    ReplyDelete